A new semester means a new project, and I’ve been taken on as the feedback/ui designer for re[Mod], a competitive first person shooter designed around modular construction of weaponry with a fast paced neon aesthetic.
In my first week I was very sick, but despite that! I started off by detailing a series of tweaks and fixes to their reticle to improve communication of states like, taking damage, and dealing damage to the player.
I also made a few tweaks to the logo, (which you can see in the banner of this post)
And to cap of the week I exported all of the new ui pieces to the damage indicator and hit indicator
I hope next week that I will not be sick.